dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
I MISS 6V!miss the times we crapped and laughed. the times we mugged in the library o.O the times our inertia made us lag around at class bench for who-knows-how-long. i miss lisyn's madness, yanqi's cuteness, meiting's AAHAHAHA, mark's sleepiness, gygi's woohooness, and ERHUM *snap fingers points up and down* . (okay maybe i dont miss erhum) :D but really, something's missing in the holidays. You wake up every day thinking, grrr, have to do this do that. run errands, meet people, MUG D: you don't see ur pals that often. you miss them ): i guess over the years, this aniti-hol syndrome's beginning to hit me. haha. I'd rather school continues. (okay maybe one mth of NO HW) HAHA. So i can see everyone again. I can't believe Im saying this : I WANT SCHOOL TO START! hahaha. i can buy 4D alr. haha. so yep to everyone, esp to my dearest 6V, happy hols! (((((((((: Miss you guys terribly! Will get yall sth when i go on holiday :D:D:D <33333333333333 mamaaaaaa :D OH AND HOW CAN I FORGET! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ZACHMOK 29th MAY AND YANQILITTLEKID 3rd JUNE! <3333333333333! |